Yes! You can hand feed and pat the koala's.
Yes! You can hand feed and pat the kangaroos and wallabies.
Yes! You can have a close encounter with a range of Australian animals.
Maru is an award winning family run attraction for hours of entertainment for the family.
• Enjoy hand feeding and patting the kangaroos and wallabies, including rare albino wallaby.
• Meet the Koalas up close on hourly Koala tours where the Keeper will take you inside the koala enclosure and introduce you to our Koala family.
• Enjoy a 'Koala Close Encounter' where you can pat a Koala and have a photo taken.
• See range of Australian native and farm animals including wombats, Tasmanian devils, dingoes, a crocodile, native birds, python snake and much more.
• Don’t miss the sheep Shearing Show at 3pm where you can also view some special animals and their keepers
Monday – Friday: Koala enclosure open for entry and keeper talk, start of every hour between 10am – 5pm
Monday – Sunday (everyday) – Sheep Shearing Show at 3pm
Don’t forget to bring your camera so you can take advantage of the ample photo opportunities as you interact with the animals.
After you have enjoyed the Koala and Animal Park, relax for a coffee or a bite to eat in our licensed Homestead Bistro before you then set sail into Pirate Pete’s Mini-Golf Adventure and enjoy 18 holes of Pirating fun.
Putt your way around the thirty meter Pirate Ship and encounter life-size pirate figurines, including one of Captain Jack Sparrow. Enter the gold mine under the five meter thunderous waterfall and watch out for the grouch in the old outback dunny.
You can do either the Koala and Animal Park or Pirate Pete’s Mini Golf separately or purchase an ‘All Day Pass’ to give you unlimited access all day long.
We welcome group bookings and also cater for Koala or Pirate themed children’s parties.
Phone : 03 5678 8548
Website: www.marukoalapark.com.Get in touch with wildlife.